Friday, April 6, 2007

Scarlett Johansson: Not Looking for Love

Scarlett Johansson has partied with Justin Timberlake, but she is mum on relationship rumors about the pair.
"We live in a world today where if two people are single – and one's a guy and one's a girl and they're both famous – you're going to be linked with somebody," the actress, 22, tells Seventeen for its May issue, when asked about the two of them. "If it's somebody one week, it's going to be somebody else the next week. It's either me or Jessica Biel."
Johansson, who most recently dated her Black Dahlia co-star Josh Hartnett, says she's not focused on finding a boyfriend. "When I'm single, I don't focus," she says. "I focus on a guy if he's a boyfriend, but I don't focus on finding a boyfriend." With a laugh, she adds, "They're never around when you want them." read more
Source: www.people.com

No comments: