Saturday, April 7, 2007

Carrie Underwood: I'm 'Horrible Around Guys'

It may be hard to believe, but Carrie Underwood says she has a tough time getting a date.
The American Idol winner, 24, tells Cosmopolitan in its May issue that she's shy and "horrible around guys" – and hasn't had a serious relationship since she split with college boyfriend Drake Clark in 2005.
And her newfound fame hasn't helped.
"Guys who would never look at me twice before might ask me out now, so I guess I have better opportunities," she says. "But when I do meet a guy, there's this 'Does he just want his picture in a magazine?' factor."
Still, she's optimistic. "I'm not saying I want to get married tomorrow, but I'd like to have someone other than my mom to call when I have good news." read more
Source: www.people.com

No comments: